Monday 13 January 2014

Are you ready?

So. I've been thinking about this post for awhile (well, since the 1st Jan to be exact)... and you know what? SCRAP THAT.

Are you ready?

I've been thinking about what my "word for the year" should be, what really resonates with me. And the word that keeps coming back to my mind is EMBRACE.


Embrace.

Ahhh. There is so much wrapped up in that word for me, but here is how it relates to this little space....(what it boils down to as far as I can figure out for now):

EMBRACE the "IMPERFECT"....

the stuff that doesn't "sound good", "could be said better", "is too irrelevant", "has been said before", "is said better by someone more 'qualified' for saying it"... {you see the pattern right?}
the stuff that makes me avoid writing in the first place.

Anyway, it is time for all of this **STUFF** to go. {Woot!}.

EMBRACE the good AND the not-so-'good'
EMBRACE the comfortable and the uncomfortable
EMBRACE each moment as it comes
EMBRACE potential (in self, in others, in each moment)
EMBRACE change
EMBRACE the '{im}perfect' (because what does imperfect even mean?)

Ok...your turn - what will you be embracing in 2014?! Leave a comment (or come by my facebook page!)

Let's begin this thing! Say it how it is and embrace whatever it is that YOU need in 2014....

**peace, love, joy & gratitude**

M xx










No comments: